Thursday 14 October 2010

During my recent California holiday, I called into the small town of Sonoma for a coffee stop and happened to park outside a photographic gallery. I can't resist these but I am usually underwhelmed by the exhibits inside. However on this occasion I was "blown away" by the quality of the images. The gallery belonged to a photographer called Lisa Kristine and was full of large high quality photographs of people in faraway places. There was also a video documentary running of Lisa explaining how she went about taking her photographs and her relationship with the subjects. I purchased 2 different videos which I hope to show at the club one day but in the meantime I would commend you to look at www.lisakristine.com for a flavour of what captured my imagination on that day.

1 comment:

  1. What superb pictures. Thanks for giving us the link to Linda's site.

    ReplyDelete